It’s National Pizza Day on February 9! That means there really is no better time to try making your own pizza with help from Napolina.
Preparation time: 5min
Cooking time: 10min
- Preheat the oven to 220°c / 200°c Fan / Gas Mark 7.
- Spread the pizza topping evenly onto the bases, then scatter with the mozzarella slices.
- Place the pizzas directly on the top shelf of the oven with a baking tray underneath. Cook for 10min until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and set aside for a few min before arranging the prosciutto slices and basil leaves on top.
- Drizzle with olive oil to serve.
If you’d prefer to make your own bases, here’s how…
Other delicious pizza recipes:
- Goats’ Cheese Courgette Pizza
- Seasonal Vegetable Pizza
- Turkey, Fig and Caramelised Onion Pizza