Actress Jessica Chastain stunned on the red carpet in a hairstyle created by Celebrity Hairstylist, Renato Campora for Moroccanoil at the 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards recently. The Presenter and Nominee for Best Performance By An Actress in a Motion Picture Drama (Miss Sloane) donned a modern yet feminine look that takes a twist on the classic fishtail braid.
To recreate the look by Renato Campora for Moroccanoil follow the step-by-step instructions and products below.
Get The Look
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse and work through the hair from mid-lengths to ends.
- Blow dry hair with a Moroccanoil 35 MM Boar Bristle Round Brush to smooth and straighten.
- Apply Moroccanoil Styling Gel Strong to create shine and to smooth any baby hairs down. Part hair to the side and lock into a low bun, leaving out a piece to braid.
- With remaining hair, create a very tight fishtail braid and wrap around the hair band.
- To finish, mist Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for shine and long-lasting hold.
As the pioneer of oil-infused hair care, the original Moroccanoil Treatment created a worldwide buzz on argan oil and paved the way for an extensive line of premium oil-infused hair care products to address the needs of all hair types. Born within the last decade, Moroccanoil is available in over 60 countries worldwide. For more information, visit Moroccanoil.com or for daily behind-the-scenes content follow @Moroccanoil on Twitter and Instagram.