- Using a flat head brush, apply eye shadow primer to the eye lids in preparation for a longer lasting eye shadow.
- Sweep a purple eye shadow all over the eye lids and blend up around the crease area to create a slight smoky look.
- Using a liquid eyeliner, start from the middle of the eye lid and get as close as possible to the eye lashes, draw a thin line towards the outer corner of the eye. Again, start from the middle of the eye lid and draw an even thinner line to the corner of the eye. Draw a single thin flick from the outer corner of the eye.
- Gently pull down your lower eye lashes and apply a white water-proof eyeliner along your waterline.
- Using a thin brush, apply some purple eye shadow under the bottom lashes.
No 7 Eyeshadow palette
Lancôme Grandiôse Liner
Everclear Eyedrops from Vision Direct
White kohl eyeliner from Rimmel