A super tasty, quick-and-easy mid-week meal!
Preparation time: 20min
Cooking time: 5min
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the onions for 2-3min until soft, but not coloured.
- Add the mushrooms and brandy and cook for 3-4min. Remove from the pan and set aside for later.
- Return the mushrooms to the pan and add the mustard, cornflour mix, stock and crème fraîche. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 2-3min. Add a dash of Worcestershire sauce if using.
- Heat the remaining oil in a separate non-stick frying pan and flash fry the beef for 2-3min. Add the beef strips and any meat juices to the stroganoff.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with boiled rice and seasonal vegetables.