Here’s a quick-and-easy fish dish that you can make in less than 15 minutes!
Cooking time: 12min
- Preheat the grill. Tip the can of marrowfat peas into a saucepan and heat gently, stirring often.
- Re-heat the mashed potato.
- Meanwhile, arrange the cod fillets on the grill rack and top them with the sliced tomatoes. Grill for 3-4min.
- Mix the grated cheese and breadcrumbs together and sprinkle on top of the fish. Season. Grill for another 3-4min, or until the fish flakes easily.
- Mix the hot peas and mashed potato together and spoon onto warm serving plates. Arrange the cod fillets on top and serve, garnished with fresh parsley.
Did you Know?…
November 9 2018 is International Mushy Pea Day, so if you are having fish this Friday, why not add a tin of Batchelors mushy peas on the side? Delicious!