This salmon recipe is so simple to make, nutritious too, and tingling with fresh flavours of herbs and apple!
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan).
- Drizzle the new potatoes in extra virgin olive oil, season and roast in the oven for 35min.
- Blend together all the ingredients for the salsa verde until smooth.
- Add the asparagus and salmon fillets to the roasting pan with the potatoes. Drizzle with half the salsa verde and continue to cook for a further 10min.
- Remove from the oven, fold through the rocket leaves and top with the rest of the salsa verde.
Tip: Try using avocado oil instead of extra virgin for a slightly different creamy taste (you can roast the potatoes in avocado oil as well)