Plant Power Day (March 7, 2019) is returning for a second year and it’s a whole day dedicated to encouraging the nation to start thinking about adding more plants to their plates – it’s proven to be better for your health and better for the planet. Want to get involved? Here’s a nutrition-packed supper dish from Alpro for inspiration…
Cooking time: 20-30min
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Toss the sweet potato in a little sunflower oil, season and roast in the oven for 20min until soft.
- Add the spinach, spring onion tops, coriander (leaves and stems), green curry paste, soya sauce or tamari and Alpro Coconut Unsweetened drink to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a large frying pan, sauté the baby corn for 2-3min over a medium heat until starting to colour, add in the tomatoes and sauté for 30sec.
- Lower the heat and add in the green sauce, peas and sweet potato heating through until the sauce is hot.
- Finely chop the white parts of the spring onion. Add the lime juice to the curry and season to taste. Sprinkle over the spring onions and serve.
- Serve with brown or white rice.