Healthy, satisfying and full of different flavours, this is one recipe you’ll go back to again and again…
Cooking time: 1hr 30min
- Marinade the chicken in half the Jack Daniel’s® Smokey Sweet BBQ sauce. Leave overnight for best results but for at least half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, Fan Oven 160°C, Gas Mark 4.
- Place the chicken and marinade on a tray, season and cover with foil. Cook for 1hr.
- Remove foil and turn the oven up to 200°C, Fan Oven 180°C, Gas Mark 6 and cook for a further 30min.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to packet instructions. Drain and return to pot and keep warm.
- When the chicken is ready, remove from the tray and shred using two forks. Place in a bowl then mix in any cooking juices left in the tray.
- To assemble, divide the rice between 2 bowls. Arrange the chicken, beans, cabbage, radishes, spring onions, salsa and sliced avocado.