This colourful Asian ramen dish uses handy ingredients like canned mushrooms and sweetcorn, and cooked leftover chicken, to create a tasty and nutritious meal. It also works well with prawns.
Preparation time: 15min
Cooking time: 10min
- Place the stock, chilli, ginger, garlic, soy sauce in a pan. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5min. Strain the stock and return to the pan and gently reheat.
- Place eggs in a pan of boiling water for 5min. Cool under running water, then then carefully peel off the shell.
- Cook ramen or noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain. Slice the eggs in half.
- Divide ramen or noodles between 2 bowls. Arrange chicken, eggs, sweetcorn and mushrooms on top. Using a ladle, carefully pour over the stock.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the egg. Garnish with spring onions and fresh coriander and serve.