Filled with falafel and tasty veg, this bowl of goodness is perfect for lunch. Top with a helping of Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot mixed with a little harissa, and sprinkle with chickpeas.
Preparation Time: 15min
Cooking Time: 20min
- Preheat the oven to 180C, Fan 160C.
- Drain the chickpeas and pat dry with kitchen paper. Place in a bowl and add the cumin, garlic granules, olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to coat in the spices and roast in the oven on a flat baking tray for 20min or until slightly crispy.
- Cook the rice as per the packet instructions, and spoon into 2 bowls.
- Top the bowls with the falafel, sliced avocado, sliced red pepper, sliced red onion, rocket, olives and baby carrots.
- Spoon the Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot into the middle and top each bowl with a little of the harissa, marbling this into the dressing.
- Sprinkle over the chickpeas and serve.