A great summer sharing dish – just scale up for a barbecue with friends!
Cooking time: 12min
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade, stirring well. Add the lamb chops and coat thoroughly. Cover and leave in fridge for at least 2-4 hours.
- Remove the lamb chops from the fridge 30min prior to cooking.
- Make the salad by mixing all the ingredients together and put in a serving bowl.
- To make the dip, just stir all the ingredients together and place in a small dish.
- The lamb chops can be cooked in the oven, grilled, pan-fried – ideally on a griddle pan – or on the barbecue. To cook, scrape a little of the marinade off the chops, lightly oil your pan or grill tray and cook for approximately 5–6min each side depending on their thickness and how you like your lamb cooked.
- Rest for 5min and serve with the salad, dip and warmed flatbreads.