An easy dessert that tastes so delicious – and from Aug 11-17 you can win The Protein Bakery cake slices used in this recipe!
Cooking time: 50min
- Preheat oven to 120°C and line your baking tray.
- Whisk egg whites and vanilla until glossy stiff peaks form.
- Fold in protein powder and baking powder very gently, keeping as much air in the mix as possible.
- Pour the mix onto your tray and place in oven.
- Bake for 50min
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Break your meringue into pieces and layer with fat free Greek yoghurt, berries and Millionaire Slice.
- Finally drizzle with your favourite zero calorie syrup.