Jason’s Bread, creators of the artisan sourdough sliced loaf, and food and travel blogger Elizabeth Atia (Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary) have teamed up to create a simple, nourishing and creamy seafood chowder recipe. Accompanied with Jason’s artisan Bread, it’s the perfect cosy dish to warm you up on a chilly autumn day.
Recipe created by Elizabeth Atia in partnership with Jason’s Bread, available at M&S, RRP £1.80.
Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 32min
- Heat the butter in a soup pot. Gently cook the onion and carrot, stirring occasionally, for about 5min until it softens.
- Sprinkle over the flour and cook for a further 1min, stirring constantly.
- Add the fish stock and potatoes. Simmer, over low heat, for 10-15min until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the milk, salmon and haddock and cook a further 10min until the fish is cooked.
- Add the double cream and rainbow chard and heat through until the chard has wilted.
- Serve with the winkles, fresh parsley and buttered Jason’s Bread.