A delicious lunch recipe which is delicious served up with Tracklements Sweet Pepper Relish
Makes: 8 fritters
Preparation time: 10min
Cooking time: 10min
- Grate the courgette with a coarse grater, pop onto a clean tea-towel and squeeze out the excess water.
- Place the flour, halloumi, sweetcorn and courgette in a large bowl and mix together.
- Whisk the milk, egg and Tracklements Sweet Pepper Relish.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry and season.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the fritters in batches (it should make eight) spooning tablespoons of the batter into the pan.
- Fry to golden brown and then flip over to cook the other side.
- Serve in a bun topped with the relish or with a selection of salads and use the relish as a dip.
Tracklements Sweet Pepper Relish, RRP £3.75 for 220g, is available from fine food delis and farm shops nationwide and online at www.tracklements.co.uk.