For a deliciously refreshing, healthy summer treat, you can’t beat this scrumptious bowlful!
Preparation Time: 10min plus freezing
Cooking Time: 7-8min
Makes: 1 litre
Vegetarian, Gluten free
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Mix together the yogurt and 2tbsp honey. Transfer to a freezer-proof container and place in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, mix together the walnuts, remaining honey and oil and spread out onto a parchment lined baking tray. Bake for 7-8min until golden, then allow to cool completely. Reserve some clusters for garnish.
- Place the raspberries in a small saucepan with 1tbsp water and cook gently for 4-5min until a pulp is formed. Allow to cool completely, then press through a sieve and discard the pulp.
- Stir the yogurt and freeze for a further 2 hours. Stir again with a fork to mash down any large ice crystals and stir in the chopped caramelised walnuts. Gently stir in ¾ of the raspberry sauce to create a marbled effect and freeze again for 2 hours or until needed.
- Remove from the freezer 20-30min before required. Serve sprinkled with reserved walnut clusters.
Try using strawberries or blueberries instead of raspberries.
Pick up the new issue of My Weekly, dated June 14. We’ve got 5 original recipes for Main Meals Under 500 Calories plus fiction, travel, friendly advice and much more! £1.75 from newsagents and supermarkets, or get a subscription and save up to £33 over a year on the shop price.