Create a stack of delicious ice cream and cookies – and watch them disappear!
Cooking time: 14min
- Preheat the oven to 185°C, Fan Oven 165°C, Gas Mark 3.
- In the large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar with the electric hand whisk.
- Add the egg and mix until combined, before adding the flour, bicarbonate and salt. Mix well with your hands. When the dough starts to come together, add 150g chopped white chocolate and 50g of chopped pistachios. Bring together to form a ball of dough.
- Roll the dough into 12 evenly sized balls and place on the lined baking tray, 6 at a time as the cookies need space to spread as they bake.
- Bake in the oven for 7min, turn the tray and bake for a further 7min then allow the cookies to cool completely. Repeat with the rest of the cookie dough balls.
- When the cookies are cool, sandwich two together with a generous scoop of ice cream. Melt the remaining white chocolate in the microwave in 10sec increments, stirring between each to be careful that it doesn’t burn, and decorate them as you wish – dip them, roll them in the remaining chopped pistachios, do both or leave plain!
Recipe from the Easy Peasy Baking campaign, launched by UK Flour Millers, making baking simple. You can find more Easy Peasy Baking recipes and information on the campaign over on the Fab Flour website.