Ballymaloe Original Relish adds extra depth to this creamy tomato-based curry, with its delicate blend of spices enhancing the flavours of this mild yet moreish fusion dish.
Expertly crafted from a family recipe with a tasty blend of tomatoes, sultanas and spices, Ballymaloe Original Relish is the perfect partner to any sandwich and a wonderful addition to a range of classic dishes.
Preparation time: 15min
Cooking time: 25min
- Add the rice to a large saucepan of boiling water and cook for 15min.
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over a low heat. Add the onions and garlic. Then cover and cook for 8-10min, stirring regularly until the onions have softened.
- Add the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cook for a further 5min, stirring regularly.
- Add the coconut milk and curry powder. Simmer for 10min with the lid off, then add the Ballymaloe relish and enough lime juice to taste.
- Season to taste and serve with boiled rice.
Pick up the latest issue of My Weekly magazine for more tasty recipes, plus lots of friendly advice and uplifting content.