A quick and easy meal using the season’s best-loved produce – and a great way to use up any pumpkin-carving leftovers…
Cooking time: 30min
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, Fan Oven 180°C, Gas Mark 4.
- Arrange the pumpkin in a large, shallow baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and scatter over chilli flakes. Add the chopped garlic cloves.
- Roast for 25-30min, or until tender and lightly charred. Remove from the oven, add a tablespoon of honey and mix well to coat the pumpkin. Set aside.
- Toast the sourdough until golden. Remove from the toaster and gently rub with the remaining garlic clove. Top with Primula Cheese and pumpkin.
- Scatter over some rocket leaves then serve immediately.