Many Italian recipes are beautifully simple yet full of flavour, and this is one of them. Potatoes and pasta? Trust us, it works!
Preparation time: 15min
Cooking time: 12min
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 1cm cubes.
- Wash and clean the French beans and cut them into 3cm strips.
- Bring water to boil adding seven grams of salt for each litre of water. Boil the Linguine for 8min.
- Around 4-5min before draining the pasta, add the green beans and the potatoes into the pasta pot, so that they cook together.
- Drain the pasta and vegetables, reserving a little of the pasta water.
- Put the Linguine in a bowl and toss with the pesto off the heat, adding a little of the cooking water to keep the pasta fluid and uniform.
- Mix well to coat pasta evenly and serve.
- Barilla Pesto Alla Genovese – 190g, made from basilico, cashews and Pecorino Romano DOP cheese.
- Barilla Pesto Rosso – 200g, made from Italian tomatoes, basil and olive oil. Both sauces are preservative-free.
Available from Ocado,Co-Op and Amazon as well as smaller retailers.
Barilla pasta is sold in 100% recyclable cardboard boxes.