Horlicks isn’t just for bedtime! These lovely fluffy pancakes will add malty creaminess to your Sunday brunch.
Prep time: 15min
Cooking time: 4min
- Sieve the flour, Horlicks Light, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and milk together.
- Gradually add the egg mixture to the flour until it’s a smooth mix.
- In a pan, melt the butter and stir into the mix.
- Brush a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and wipe away any excess.
- Spoon the pancake mix into the frying pan and gently fry on both sides until light and fluffy.
- Serve your brunch pancakes with blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.