With added double cream, Cheddar, Mozzarella and Parmesan, this mac and cheese from Napolina is truly indulgent!
Cooking time: 40min
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, Fan Oven 180°C, Gas Mark 6.
- Cook 300g Penne in boiling, salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, finely chop an onion, two cloves of garlic and a handful of parsley leaves. Heat 2tbsp light in colour olive oil in a pan and add the onion and garlic, lightly frying for 10min until softened.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add to the onion and garlic, before pouring in 150ml double cream, 175g grated cheddar cheese and 2 mozzarella balls torn into chunks. Mix the ingredients together over a low heat for 2min, adding salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish and top with the grated Parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until bubbling and golden.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve.
Pick up My Weekly magazine for gorgeous, easy new recipes every week. In our latest issue we bring you mouthwatering Christmas desserts!