Can you genuinely claim to have experienced Christmas if you haven’t had a glass of Eggnog? In this recipe the creamy, brandy-based drink adds chai tea, coconut and almond milk. You’ve simply got to give it a try!
- Put all the eggnog ingredients, except for the egg yolks, into a saucepan and warm through slowly. Do not boil!
- Leave to infuse for 5min.
- Mix the egg yolks in a bowl and add some warm almond milk then pour it into the saucepan and heat everything up again, slowly, stirring constantly.
- Remove the tea bags/spice sachets from the pan.
- Pour a shot of brandy into each glass, divide the mixture equally, top with whipped cream and a fresh grating of cinnamon and chocolate.
The Microplane® Master Series is a collection of elegantly designed graters crafted with a walnut handle and sturdy stainless steel frame, available in FIVE blade styles including the long, narrow Master Zester (RRP £29.95) and FOUR paddle-shaped graters; Fine, Coarse, Ribbon and Extra Coarse blades (RRP £34.95).