Have you always wanted to see your words in print? Do you enjoy writing fiction stories filled with romance, drama, thrills and excitement? Send a synopsis and the first three chapters – we guarantee we’ll read every submission
What are Pocket Novels?
Pocket Novels are 50,000 word fiction stories packed with adventures, intrigue, drama and romance!
The focus is on the developing relationship between the two main characters, which of course will end in love – but how will they get there?
What we’re looking for…
- Real characters the reader can believe in – but they can have flaws
- All genres considered – cosy crime, historical or modern romance
- A plot that’s thrilling or chilling, puzzling or alarming – that brings the heroine and hero together
- A page turner with tension, drama in every chapter and plenty of cliff-hangers
- Passion (without being too explicit)
- Villains who get their come-uppance!
Submitting a story
Please send a synopsis and the first three chapters via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark the subject as My Weekly Pocket Novel. We will ask to see the rest of the novel if we are interested. Payment is £350 per novel.
Read our full guidelines
Before starting to write, read our guidelines for writing and submitting Pocket Novels. We can’t wait to receive your stories!