Love your leftovers with this healthy turkey curry from the experts at food tracking app Nutracheck – simply serve with cauliflower rice for a light evening meal!
Cooking time: 25mins
Cals per serving: 317 kcals
How to make Leftover Turkey Curry:
- Heat the Frylight in a pan and cook the onion over a medium heat until soft.
- Add in the curry paste, garlic and ginger and cook for a 2-3min, stirring regularly.
- Add the turkey and cherry tomatoes and stir well to coat in the spices.
- Next, add the chopped tomatoes and water to the pan, bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10min.
- Meanwhile, put the cauliflower florets into a blender and whiz for a few seconds until it resembles rice sized pieces.
- Place the chopped cauliflower in a microwavable bowl and cover with cling film, pierce and cook on high for around 5min.
- Carefully pour the cauliflower rice onto a clean dry tea towel and pat dry to soak up the excess moisture – be carefully as it will be hot!
- Serve the curry on a bed of cauliflower rice and garnish with the chopped coriander leaves.