Create a filling and satisfying meal for the family with this one-pan lamb dish. It’s filled with new potatoes, fennel, peas and lemon to give it a zesty kick.
Preparation Time: 10min
Cooking Time: 55min
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / Gas 4.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, and parboil the potatoes (whole) for 10min.
- Place the potatoes and lamb cutlets in a large oven tray. Cut the fennel into wedges and add these along with the lemon wedges.
- Mix the olive oil with the mint sauce and pour it over the traybake.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 30min.
- Remove from the oven, turn the lamb over, and mix all the other ingredients. Add the frozen peas and place back in the oven for a further 15min.
- Serve with a couple of sprigs of fresh mint.